This fall of the bone melt in your mouth leg of lamb is simply delicious and worth the effort.
This classic French pear recipe is absolutely divine.
Crisp and bright colored vegetables blends perfectly well with all meals.
What Will You Learn?
- How to pan sear, sauté, deglaze and braise.
- How to peel, core and poach a pear.
- How to prepare a poaching solvent.
- How to make chocolate sauce.
- How to make cream custard.
- How to temper.
- How to blanch vegetables perfectly.
Braised leg of lamb, blanched vegetables and classic French pear in chocolate sauce and crème custard.
Braised leg of lamb, blanched vegetables and classic French pear in chocolate sauce and crème custard.03:38:59